Myrrh

Myrrh
Shop for your oils

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Biggest Blow to the Immune System

Fear is from the enemy. He wants your life! He wants to make you sick with worry, doubts, troubles and more fear. Fear will make you sick! It drains the life out of you. It takes the wonderful Immune System God created in you, and turns it against you. Instead of fighting the everyday stresses, accidental breathing in of some toxic fumes, or the overindulgence of Oreo Cookies- it begins fighting your own cells.

If a person is in perfect peace. Has a strong Faith in Y'shua (Jesus), your body will take the food it eats, the air it breathes, and the water it receives and work the way it's designed. If you are filled with all kinds of horrible thoughts, you are flooding bad toxins in your system 24/ 7. It's much worse than the slip up you had in your diet. It's much worse than eating a non-Organic Salad for lunch. The toxins from fear are destroyers!

Ok, Now didn't mean to frighten everyone. Just wanted to share the importance there is in Not LIVING IN Fear. Proverbs 17:22 says "A merry heart doeth good like medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

A merry heart!! That's awesome! I can afford a merry heart! I don't have to pay for anything to have a merry heart!

So where am I going with all this? I am a Herbalist and a Young Living Distributor. I believe that God gave us the plants because they help combat and rid toxins in our bodies. If God hadn't given us the wonderful herbs, I would be so sick. It's taken time for my faith to grow. In that time, I have depended on his wonderful plants to repair my body.. while my spirit and soul fought to overcome fears in my life.

My favorite oil for anointing and combating fear is VALOR-
Valor is Spruce, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Rosewood. It smells so good!
 
Here is what the Bible says about Frankincense. Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.
 
Frankincense and Myrrh were gifts to the Most High. We who have accepted our Savior are sons and daughters of the most high. Our Father presents these gifts to us as well. I thank God that he sought fit to give me help with his plants. I pray that I can help others overcome their fears and sickness!
 
member number 1048546

No comments:

Post a Comment

School of Natural Healing

School of Natural Healing
Become an Herbalist!