Myrrh

Myrrh
Shop for your oils

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Young Living's Super B Formula

www.youngliving.org/essenceofoil

For quite a while I was sort of a vegetarian. I didn't eat dairy, and tried to focus on Fruits, Vegetables, Whole grains, Nuts, Seeds and Legumes. I would eat meat sparingly. So, I couldn't call myself a vegetarian, but I tried to eat as much live food as possible. One supplement I really tried to stay on top of was my B' vitamins. I use to use the herb Catnip, which has a good array of the needed B vitamins. I found the herb to be especially relaxing for my nervous system. Later on, I found Young Living and their Super B formula. This is a more complete supplement and has the full spectrum of B vitamins. The difference with this, over catnip- is that Super B helps increase engergy, and supports mood. So if I need to fall asleep- I'll drink my tea with Catnip, but if I'm feeling really low on energy- like when I'm pregnant :)- I'll take my Super B that day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

School of Natural Healing

School of Natural Healing
Become an Herbalist!